List of Blog and Web Directories of Nepal


nepali blog directory
Submitting blog to important blog/web directories is one of the determinant factors of the search engine visibility i.e. it comes under a way of SEO or Search Engine Optimization. I was obliged to find lots of such directories for Nepalese based websites in internet. But then I realized that most of these online services are outdated i.e. many of them were created but the webmaster hadn't cared to update their sites lately.

Before going through the lists of Nepalese Web directories let me highlight some benefits of web directory submission:

  • Assists in quicker indexing of website by the search engines by gaining their attention
  • Assists you in improving the SERP of your website/blog
  • Gain a non reciprocal (one-way) quality backlinks
  • Opportunities for link exchanges with relevant sites

List of Completely Nepal Based Blog and Web Directories:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the list. I just submitted my website in almost all of them but I don't know when are they going to confirm it.

    ReplyDelete