This was one of the 15 articles I posted in the TRIOND, an article submission site that lets you earn.
Article: Earn with Triond:
Write articles for Triond and have your share in it.The articles are still yours and get paid for them.
Tips to increase readers.Triond is a well-reputed article submission site where you get paid for Writing. It also improves your article writing skill and intelligence as you go writing for the site.Triond pays on not on article basis but per view of your article and advertisement clicked besides them. It can be a good online income if you can really write good articles for the site. Your articles are published on webupon.com,authspot.com,healthmad.com and other sites which are the official publication sites of Triond.
Triod pay about $1 per 1000 views, but clicks on the ads will bonus up the sum. ” I just made my 100 views on my Articles and have earned $1.64″ . You can also add you adsense ads to triond.So you can guess what amount the “50K visitors badged” writers are earning.
Advice for writers-
• Choosing a good topic like blogging, web-hosting,health,insurance etc
• Write on trendy topics and breaking news for maximum visitors
• Have a blog to promote your articles
• Promote your articles on Social sites like facebook, twitter, blogcatalog etc
• Do some SEO and get links to your articles.
• Write good articles and deliver to your community.
• Make many friends on Triond
So don’t get into scams of high payouts, Triond gives you all you deserve .
There , I have a positive look for this website called Triond. It pays out every month at 10th and minimum pay out is $0.5 ( not hard to earn that amount). You concentrate on good writing and Triond will do the rest for you.
I thought after a long while I have found a site that really pays well, until the payday.
I did not receive my money in paypal.
Actually in my country paypal doesnot receive money but can only send. This was the problem. I understood it and wrote to them.
I wrote to the Triond support what I have to do. After a week they replied " change your payment method to western union" that I did. I asked them to refund the money back to my account. But no reply. I met many other people who did not receive the payment.I wrote many times, but no response.
It was the worst support for any site I have dealt with. I am happy I did not integrate adsense account on Triond.
My payment left Triond, did not reach paypal where did it go. Partial scam that is hard to say.
I lost my interest to write as I did not find Triond honest enough. So I gradually shifted all my articles to my own blog.
I no more need to share anything with triond. I am sure when my SEO hits, it will be lot easier to get readers to my blog than in TRIOND.
Well this is my experience.
- Guruzeus ( ex-Triond writer)
I have some kind of similar experience with Triond.
ReplyDelete